Usage : As directed by the Physican
Dosage : As directed by the Physican
Indication : Hair nourishing oil, ensures healthy hair growth and prevents hair fall and dandruff
|SL NO||Sanskrit Name||Botanical Name||Qty|
|01||Keratailam/Tailam||Cocos nucifera/Sesamum indicum||10.000 ml|
|06||Yashti||Glycyrrhiza glabra||0.208 g|
|07||Gunja||Abrus precatorius||0.208 g|
|08||Ajakshira||Goat’s milk||10.000 ml|
|09||Mahisikshira||She Buffalo’s milk||10.000 ml|
|10||Dhenukshira||Cow’s milk||10.000 ml|
|11||Nalikerakshira||Cocos nucifera||10.000 ml|
|Pricing Type||200 ml Pet Bottle|
Neelibhringadi Kera tailam
Healthy hair is the indication of proper body health and youth. Hair is made up of a protein called keratin. The growth of hair varies from person to person. The hair colour is due to the pigment cells produced by melanin in the hair follicle. With aging pigment cells perish and hair becomes grey. There are so many reasons for hair fall. Hereditary, low protein diet, stress, some modern medications, cosmetic products which contain more chemicals, chlorinated well water, thyroid disease, hormone imbalance, polycystic ovarian disease, low level of hemoglobin content in blood and autoimmune diseases are some of them. Diseases affecting directly the scalp, like alopecia, psoriasis, dandruff, injuries, burns, etc. may also cause hair fall.
According to the Ayurvedic concept, pitta is considered to be the root cause of skin and hair health. An imbalance of pitta can lead to hair loss and premature greying. So the correction of pitta is necessary for the management of hair problems.
Along with appropriate internal medications application of medicated oil on the head also will improve the colour, growth, and strength of hair.
Many Ayurvedic medicines are available to improve the growth of hair. Neelibhringadi Keratailam is a hair-nourishing Ayurvedic preparation for external application on head. This combination is suggested in the reputed classical ayurvedic text, Sahasrayoga. Major ingredients are Neelini (Indigofera tinctoria) Bhringaraj (Eclipta prostrata), Dhatri (Phyllanthus emblica) which are well known for their varied therapeutic effect especially on hair. All the raw materials for manufacturing the oil are tested in our quality control laboratory which is accredited by the Department of Ayush. The organoleptic properties of the finished product is checked by senior physicians of Arya Vaidya Sala. We are manufacturing Neelibhringadi in different oils ie. coconut oil and gingelly oil based. One can choose any of these according to one’s familiarity. Now you can easily order ayurvedic medicines online from our online store.
Keratailam/Tailam - Cocos nucifera/Sesamum indicumKeratailam/Tailam
Cocos nucifera/Sesamum indicumCoconut oil is made up of medium chain fatty acid lauric acid which helps to absorb deeply into the hair shaft. Coconut oil moisturizes the hair, reduces breakage, protects hair from protein loss, improves hair colour, protects it from environmental pollution, and nourishes the hair. Sesame oil prevents premature greying of hair, and hair fall soothes dry hair, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and promotes hair growth.
Short review of the major ingredients is given below.
- Nili [Indigofera tinctoria]:-The phytochemical constituents in Indigo plant promotes hair colour, prevents premature greying, fights dandruff and it is a natural dye also.
- Bhringaraja[Eclipta prostrata]:-Eclipta plant is good for eyes,helps to increase the black colour of hair, prevents dandruff and diseases of scalp. Ecliptin is the main content in the plant which is beneficial for the hair health.
- Satakratulata[Cardiospermum halicacabum]:-Cardiospermum plant is antifungal, antibacterial and the phytoconstituents in it strengthens hair.
- Dhatriphala [Phyllanthus emblica]:- Goosberry is anti-oxidant, rich in Vitamin C, enhances hair colour, strengthens the growth of hair, prevents premature greying of hair, cooling to eyes and keeps the natural shine of hair.
- Yashti [Glycyrrhiza glabra]:-Licorice helps to increase the blood flow in hair follicles, moisturises the scalp, soothing, cooling, stress relieving and promotes the growth of hair.
- Gunja[Abrus precatorius]:-Abrus prevents dandruff, used in the treatment of Alopecia and fungal diseases of the scalp.
- Ajakshira[Goat’s milk]:-Goat milk contains fatty acids, probiotics, Vitamin A, and lactic acid. It helps to improve hair health. It moisturizes and nourishes the hair.
- Mahishikshira [She Buffalo’s milk]:-Buffalo’s milk has high protein and fat content, Vitamin A, B, etc. cooling and nourishing the hair.
- Dhenukshira[Cow’s milk]:-Proteins and fat in milk helps to strengthen hair, and calcium content promotes the growth of hair and prevents hair fall also.
- Nalikerakshira[Cocos nucifera]:-Coconut milk contains fat, lauric acid, proteins, and vitamins. Moisturises prevent loss of hair, dandruff, and scalp itching, and increase the beauty of hair.
- Anjana[Lead sulphide]:-Anjana helps to keep the black colour of hair.
Take the required quantity of Neelibhringadi Keratailam/Tailam, apply it on hair and scalp, and massage gently for five minutes. Leave it for twenty minutes and wash it by using green gram powder made into a paste with water or by using Hair Nourishing Shampoo. It is better to consult an Ayurvedic Physician to know whether this is specifically suited to you.